Little Tree is a fertile ground for green builders and home owners in Bali who are in need of eco-friendly building materials and home supplies. Green buildings... that's us!
Little Tree Bali - Green Building Centre
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
d2w is a non toxic additive which is mixed with plastic at the production stage, allowing the product to degrade faster than normal, hence reducing environmental impact.
- Non toxic additive mixed with plastic at the production stage
- Has passed eco-toxicity tests and does not contain "heavy-metals"
- Certified for direct food contact
- Requires oxygen to begin the disintegration process. Typical degradation time-frames are 18 months for a plastic bag.
- May be recycled in the normal plastic recycling waste stream if reprocessed before degrading takes place.
- d2w additive is included in the basic polymer resin during the manufacturing process
- d2w breaks the molecular chains so that at the end of its predetermined service life the plastic starts degrading in the presence of oxygen by a process of oxidation, which is accelerated by light, heat and stress
Find out more on the